miercuri, 21 mai 2014

Time , space , WE AND OUR SOULS !

I am not here and you are not there . We are both between the distance ,we have feelings for each other we meet in the middle . There in the universe , beyond the time and the space , are our feelings . We never met , but I am sure , as sure as I breath , we met before and we love each other and I am still loving you . I feel you , I feel you in every moment , but special in the night , in the silence and solitude . It may sound cheesy , but I think I live for you , not for me . Why ? I will tell you when I will meet you , why I think this way .
Baby , I hope , I really am , you will not miss the moment , the right moment when we suppose to meet . Just... Be there ! And be sure this time I will not late , for the first time I will be there on time . :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu