vineri, 9 mai 2014

My first text in english

I  love stories , I love fairytales made in life . I love those little stories who came up in our memories , the past reinvented by time is like a new story with old roots .
Our life is a story , time write everything ,in a book , in a imaginary book ,is like we are characters and we are down here , in the book, and the writer is up there in front of the book paper and he writes with a pencil whose words can not be erased by anything .


I love stories , I love my story and I love others stories too . I love mine 'cause even it is boring and sometimes gets excited , I love that short moments when I live the fullest every second , I love thouse moments 'cause make my life worth it . I live ,here , in my daily routine just for thouse moment , thouse short moments . I love others stories because I like sharing experiences and i love sharing moments with others , that short time with them will be forever in our stories , in our books , we will share a paragraph , a page , a file or maybe an/a entire/whole chapter and this will connect us ,in some way , forever . And that make me happy and careful with who I share a moment with .

                                                                                                       Written by me , A.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu