luni, 30 septembrie 2013

Doar o amintire a sentimentelor de fix acum un an

For someone like me
To want to be free,
It takes some more time
Crossing the line…

How do you feel?
My heart is aching
My soul is crying
My thoughts are running….

My body is cold,
But my breath is burning.
My hands are searching
My fingers are feeling…
Haven’t you found me yet?

My legs are trembling,
My lips are silent.
My tongue is holding
The secret I’ll never share…

How can I undo
The things that I’ve done?
But as much as I’d love to
You’re not the one…

Why do I want it so badly?
This resemblance of love…
It stands there quietly
Manipulating from above
I keep yelling and screaming
For it to fade away…
I can’t fight this feeling
But… do I want it to stay?

I got stuck in this story
I want it to end…
But as hard as I try
It will end in regret…

This voice is saying things
That I cannot understand:

Stop searching,
Because you’ll never find.
Stop running,
Because you’ll get behind…
Stop wanting,
Because you’ll never get.
Stop burning,
Because you’ll regret.

                               
Sursa textului : http://aspringnightsdream.blogspot.ro/2013/04/lovestoned.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu